[plumi-discuss] Plumi release plan for Nov/Dec 07

andy nicholson andy at engagemedia.org
Thu Nov 1 14:05:54 UTC 2007

plone 3 work can start anytime.. we can start to test it by setting up
unstable.engagemedia.org as a plone 3 buildout with plumi , and
copy over our Data.fs from stable.engagemedia.org

ditto for unstable.plumi.org

then tickets will arise from that process, and which can be added 0.4
and so on.

re: performance

RSS2 is really the only one left to do - from the ones we have
identified.
there was some getObject calls taken out from templates, which are now
in svn, there is a facility to use a download server, so that video
files are served from some other webserver , and plone2.5.4-2 has a fix
for memory issues.
these will all be available in plumi 0.2