[plumi-discuss] Plumi release plan for Nov/Dec 07

and and at axxs.org
Tue Nov 6 09:13:43 UTC 2007

On 02/11/2007, at 5:07 PM, anna at engagemedia.org wrote:

> andy nicholson wrote:
>> plone 3 work can start anytime.. we can start to test it by
>> setting up
>> unstable.engagemedia.org as a plone 3 buildout with plumi , and
>> copy over our Data.fs from stable.engagemedia.org

sounds, good. I will move plone 3 to 0.4 from 1.0.

0.3 is currently dominated by bittorrent and the most of the rest are
minor bug fixes, template enhancements and some tickets around
sorting indytube/debian package. There are key tickets like blob
field in there also however. Quite a few of them, like some of the
css enhancements or donations to producers seem less important than
moving to plone 3. I'm wondering if we should push bittorrent and
some of the less urgent issues down to 0.5. The thinking being to not
fix things that may well need fixing again once the upgrade is done.

0.3 could then be focussed on blob field, indytube, debian package
and any key bugs needed in order to make moving to plone 3 elegant.

Thoughts?
And.