[plumi-discuss] [Plumi] #105: Callouts Called "Call for Submissions" in Various Places

andy nicholson andy at engagemedia.org
Tue Nov 6 13:27:15 UTC 2007

anna -
i did go to the trouble .. I visited the site to check - and was in
pending state.
i dont really care what a screenshot shows, its a url to the actual
object that is more convincing.
I saw it myself in the review list, and saw the 'pending' word on the
state of the object view.
Nows its published, and now its in the portlet. There is no issue here.

andy

--
Andy Nicholson

+44 774 733 4891 [ .uk ]