[plumi-discuss] Plumi 0.2 RC1 release

and and at axxs.org
Fri Nov 16 01:14:40 UTC 2007

Hey,
nice one Andycat.

I'll aim to write up a human readable changelog next week to send out
as an announcement. I'll wait until demo.plumi is updated however so
I can point people to a version they can try out. When are you
thinking to add this to the plone products directory?

I think a couple of other remaining tickets could be shifted into 0.3
(like the upload progress indicator and the splash image for the
flash player) as there are already so many enhancements in 0.2 worth
getting out there ASAP. This isn't to de-prioritise these tickets,
just to prioritise getting a release of all those great improvements
out first.

Very cool. Great work all.
And.