[plumi-discuss] spam filtering error

anna at engagemedia.org anna at engagemedia.org
Wed Nov 21 08:21:41 UTC 2007

Hey,

I also changed the minimum Karma to -3 and the External Links points to 0.5.

Unfortunately it didn't like "0.5" and now throws an error here:
http://www.plumi.org/admin/spamfilter/config

  Internal Error

expected integer, got u'0.5'

That's a little basic of it! Should have done some form-validation if it
didn't like decimals.. Hmmm.. probably needs resetting in a .conf file
somewhere?

Sorry Lachlan, looks like this is one for you mate ;)

I wonder if this system might be better for us...?
http://trac.edgewall.org/browser/sandbox/spam-filter-captcha

Cheers
Anna