[plumi-discuss] Ecommerce for Plumi using GetPaid

Suno Ano suno.ano at googlemail.com
Fri Jan 16 10:14:27 EST 2009

So I have gone through all the tickets and identified three tickets whit
regards to Plumi's Ecommerce ability/plans. Basically, this ability can
be divided into three groups:

  1) Site owners (someone who runs a Plumi site) get paid e.g. making
     videos available for download by making site visitors pay etc. So
     far there is one ticket with regards to this
     - http://plumi.org/ticket/74

  2) Site owners pay visitors/contributors e.g. content creators
     (someone who uploads a video for example). As of now we have two
     tickets for that
     - http://plumi.org/ticket/153 and
     - http://plumi.org/ticket/72

  3) Well actually, now that I think of it, there might be cases when a
     Plumi site is used to connect "sellers" and "buyers" without the
     site owners involvement in the process ... None of the existing
     tickets reflects this so far.

 ---[ GetPaid, a Plone add-on for doing Ecommerce ] ---

I think, for all three use cases, using http://www.plonegetpaid.com
would be not just possible but actually provide a good start since many
of the things expressed in the above tickets already works with GetPaid.

Some URLs I find worth posting:

 - http://plone.org/products/getpaid/documentation/faq (might not be
   entirely up to date)
 - http://plonegetpaid.com/why/sites-using-getpaid