[plumi-discuss] Developers ???

robertrun at fastmail.us robertrun at fastmail.us
Tue Jan 27 01:37:04 EST 2009

Ok,

Thanks for your response..

Here are the main details.

I am using Dolphin Social Media Software by Boonex: www.boonex.com

It is Linux/ php mySQL

Cpanel is used and direct access to files and folders.. etc..

I believe it is possible to have separate servers/ folders for video and
content.. might be efficient and quick to do that.

I want to be able to give my members better controls, and better media
products, frankly, with the option to link out to and embed video from
other services, like youtube, myspace, etc..